If you have a green thumb, this post is NOT for you.I have never been any good at gardening but I have always wanted to. One obstacle is that I do not have a yard so all of my gardening aspirations must fit into a medium sized pot on a third floor balcony.
With the third floor balcony comes tons of sun and the possibility of overheating the plants. With my travel schedule comes sub-par care taking and the high possibility of under watering. This can be a deadly combination for even the most durable plants....Until today.
I think I have finally found my plant. I started of with a cute little lime tree. The lime tree LOVES water and you can't really over water it. This is great because I can basically drown it before I go out of town and then water it again a few days later or ask the neighbor to water it for me. Look at this cute little plant.
With the third floor balcony comes tons of sun and the possibility of overheating the plants. With my travel schedule comes sub-par care taking and the high possibility of under watering. This can be a deadly combination for even the most durable plants....Until today.
I think I have finally found my plant. I started of with a cute little lime tree. The lime tree LOVES water and you can't really over water it. This is great because I can basically drown it before I go out of town and then water it again a few days later or ask the neighbor to water it for me. Look at this cute little plant.
I also planed a cilantro, basil and mint plant. I am not making any promises on these because I think they are a little more difficult to care for. We shall see!
wait. so is it really going to grow limes? if so, i need one!
ReplyDeleteYes! Real limes. They should be ready by the end of the summer!
ReplyDelete